Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fresh tomato, basil and gorgonzola omelet with kale chips


Kale chips aren't just for snacking. I've been raving about the goodness of kale for quite some time now. I used to only use it raw in my green smoothies. But then my brother raved about kale chips and I now I whip up a batch quite often. This morning I decided to use up my last tomato and 2 eggs. The basil is growing like a weed outside and the Gorgonzola simply kicks ass. Of course, a bag of kale is always lurking in my refrigerator. While you're cooking the omelet, the chips are roasting in the oven. A perfect, healthy breakfast!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a yummy and interesting breakfast !


    peace and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Just had a tea with Boho last night, and we were talking about your Kale Chips. She hasn't tried them yet, but I love them! We'll have to make a big batch and watch horrible movies! LOL

    ReplyDelete